Five Again with American Graphic Design Awards
Graphic Design:USA has selected 5 pieces created by Tom Fowler, Inc., as winners in the American Graphic Design Awards competition. This year’s entries increased by more than 20% to roughly 10,000, of which less than 7% were named winners. They will be featured in a 150+ page Annual by Graphic Design:USA, and distributed in December 1997.
The winners were:
– 2 posters for the Connecticut Grand Opera & Orchestra
– “The Barber of Seville” – received awards in 2 catagories
– “Il Tabarro and Gianni Schicchi”
– the poster for the Newport Music Festival
– a promotional brochure, “Real Stuff”, created for Herlin Press