Gold Medal Calendar
A Gold Medal has been awarded to Tom Fowler, Inc. by Creativity, Inc., Cincinnati, OH. Actually six pieces have been selected by Creativity, Inc. to appear in their upcoming hardbound annual—Creativity 29. The work was chosen from entries received from 40 states and 40 countries.
The Gold Medal award was presented for our Fantasy Fish Calendar 1999, a unique rubberband activated polygon pop-up, designed for Graphics 3, Inc., Jupiter, FL. The calendar is sold through a business to business catalog from Graphics 3, Inc., with the top and bottom panels available for imprinting your company message. (We have included this Gold Medal winner with this press release—even though it is a 1999 calendar, it’s fun to look at anyway.)
The other five awards were for the following:
– Our Little Logo Book, a 3” x 3” wire-o bound book featuring some of our award winning logos, created by Tom Fowler, Inc.
– Eventra, a logo for an electronic commerce and electronic data interface (EC/EDI) company headquartered in Milford, CT.
– Pond’s Clear Pore Strips packaging, created for Unilever Home and Personal Care – USA, Greenwich, CT.
– An All Czech Opera Concert poster for the Connecticut Grand Opera & Orchestra, Stamford, CT.
– Madama Butterfly poster for the Connecticut Grand Opera & Orchestra, Stamford, CT.
We are again pleased to announce that Amy Fowler has also been selected as a winner for her “Please Don’t Shoot Me” self promotion. ( Go girl!! Again and again!!!)