American Corporate Identity/16 Selects 5
We are very pleased to announce that American Corporate Identity/16, has selected 5 pieces created by Tom Fowler, Inc. to include in their upcoming hard bound, internationally distributed annual. The book will be 320 pages, in full color and available by the end of 2000.
The following are the winning pieces:
– a logo developed for Interactive Brand Center (IBC) – a new division of Unilever HPC, Greenwich, CT. We worked closely with Creative Services of Unilever HPC to develop the logo , which is designed to convey the emerging interactive relationship between Unilever’s consumers, customers and suppliers.
– a logo developed for Haute Decor.com, NY, NY. Haute Decor.com will facilitate on-line sales of high quality home and office furnishings through virtual showrooms created by acclaimed interior designers.
– a logo developed for Eventra, formerly The APL Group, an electronic commerce and electronic data interface (EC/EDI) company headquartered in Milford, Connecticut.
– the stationery developed for the new Eventra identity.
– a website logo developed for the White Plains, NY firm, iNEIGHBORS.COM.