WOW! Nine 2003 American Graphic Design Awards
Great Neck, NY – Tom Fowler, Inc.’s work has been selected for inclusion for the 2003 American Graphic Design Awards. Our winning entries include:
– Employee Benefits Campaign launch materials created for Toys“R”Us, Paramus, NJ
– Q-tips Treat & Go Aid Antibiotic – Bacitracin Ointment and Cotton Swabs Packaging, created for Unilever Home & Personal Care USA, Greenwich, CT
– Super Radiator Stop Leak packaging, created for Prestone®, a division of Honeywell Consumer Products, Danbury, CT
– Autolite Sparkplugs Packaging, created for Autolite®, a division of Honeywell Consumer Products, Danbury, CT
– Psymark Communications Stationery, created for Psymark Communications, Old Saybrook, CT
– Faust Poster for the Connecticut Grand Opera & Orchestra
– Wine and Art logo, created for a Table to Table benefit event in Stamford, CT.
– Gideon Cardozo Communications Logo, created for a graphic design firm specializing in publication and print material, located in Boca Raton, FL.
– Tom Fowler, Inc. Holiday Invitation