Big Win for the Big W
Westchester, NY— The distinguished panel of qualified communication professionals for the Advertising Club of Westchester have made their final choices from hundreds of entries they received for their annual “Big W Awards Competition”. This competition celebrates excellence in creative achievements in the design, illustration, photography and advertising fields within the tri-state New York area.
Tom Fowler, Inc. is being well represented in this show with the following winning design projects in seven categories – Package Design, Logo Design, Consumer Newspaper Advertising, Posters, Annual Reports and Promotional Marketing:
– Bertolli Organic Pasta Sauce Packaging Design, designed for Unilever Foods
– Acme United Corporation’s Westcott brand electric pencil sharpener – iPoint Packaging Design and Logo
– Connecticut Grand Opera & Orchestra Full Page Season Ad for 2006-2007
– Norwalk Emergency Shelter Jubilee Concert Poster
– Norwalk Emergency Shelter Love Changes Everything Concert Poster
– The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk 2006 Annual Report
– The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk 2007 Red Apple Invitation
There will be a Gala Event at Tappan Hill in Tarrytown, NY on June 6, 2007 to showcase all of the winners.