Seventeen for The Big Book of Design Ideas #3
Sanibel, FL — David E. Carter, one of the leading editors of graphics books, has selected 17 design projects by Tom Fowler, Inc. for inclusion in the upcoming hard bound annual – The Big Book of Design Ideas #3. Selected from literally thousands of entries, these pieces stood out for their design excellence in multiple categories. The selected items included:
– Xerox Health Care ToolKit – a modular system for employees to file and track their personal health care records and benefits reference materials.
– Bertolli Organic Pasta Sauce Packaging Design, designed for Unilever
– Acme United Corporation’s electric pencil sharpener – iPoint Packaging Design and Logo
– Connecticut Grand Opera & Orchestra Full Page Season Ad and Season Brochure for 2006-2007
– Employee Benefits Campaign launch materials created for Toys“R”Us
– The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk logo
– The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk Annual Reports – both 2005 and 2006
– The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk 2005 Red Apple Invitation
– Tom Fowler, Inc. Snow Scene 2006 Invitation
– Tom Fowler, Inc. Snowflake 2006 Invitation
– Willi’s Wine Bar Paris 20th Anniversary Poster
– Norwalk Emergency Shelter Love Changes Everything Concert Poster
– A 2007 rubber-band activated polygon pop-up calendar called “Beaches”, designed for Graphics 3, Inc.
Tom Fowler, Inc.’s work has been in five of “The Big Book…” annuals. The original “Big Book of Design Ideas” became one of the best-selling publications in the history of graphics books!