Five Special Events!
Beverly, MA — Have you ever received an invitation for an event that is so unique or interesting, that you keep the invitation long after the event? Well, Rockport Publishers, a leading publisher of books for design professionals, decided that a book showcasing such items would be a winner. They invited designers from all over the world to submit invitations, logos and graphics for special events. The result: “Design for Special Events”, a hard cover, full color, 300+ page annual featuring the best in special event design and branding.
TFI Envision, Inc. is pleased to be among the chosen few with 5 pieces, including:
– Debonair Fish Affair logo for exciting evening event of dress up, entertainment and fun, for children and their families. The proceeds of the event benefitted the Children’s Opportunity Fund and The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk‘s education programs.
– Jubilee event logo and poster to benefit the Norwalk Emergency Shelter. The design incorporated bright, joyful colors, dancing stars with musical notes in the ‘sky’ above them, and a playful use of color panels incorporated into the headline type to give the viewer the sense that this will be a fun, lively, and entertaining event featuring song, music and dance.
– A Masked Ball Logo, designed for a benefit event for the Connecticut Grand Opera & Orchestra.
– A Holiday Party invitation that comes in a small brown box. Inside is a little diorama of a snow scene. At the base of scene are the words to the invitation itself. (Many of these invitations still sitting open and displayed on invitees desks – one of those invitations you just don’t want to throw out!)
– Another Holiday Party invitation – this little gem came wrapped in tissue paper and a satin bow. Inside was a 4 panel, grommeted booklet that when fanned out, created a snowflake. (This interactive invite still remains on many invitees desks – just too fun to toss!)
TFI Envision, Inc. has a long history of creating memorable invitations to special events. These design jewels have garnered numerous awards over the years. Many of them became part of people’s permanent collection of keepsakes.
We would be delighted to show you more. Just drop us an email at email@example.com
If you would like a copy of this great book, go to http://designforspecialevents.com/home.html