Gold and Silver for Creativity
Louisville, KY — Entries came from 45 states and 29 countries for the 37th and 38th Annual Creativity Awards for Design Excellence. Every year, the competition grows. And every year since 1990, TFI Envision, Inc. has been included among the top winners.
We are pleased to announce that we have been selected as winners in the 37th Annual Creativity Awards Competition for the following:
– Silver Award for Book Design, Interior Category for the Thomas G. Fowler Connecticut Art Directors Club Hall of Fame Induction Book Spread
– Silver Award for Cards & Invitations Category for the Guiding Eyes For The Blind Training Center Dedication Invitation
Winners for the 38th Annual Creativity Awards Competition:
– Gold Award for the Display/POP Category for the Dove go Fresh Body Wash Counter Display
– Gold Award for Logos & Trademarks Category for the Graphics 3, Inc. Logo. (Graphics 3, Inc. specialty is pop-up cards and calendars which pop-up automatically in customer’s hands when they open the envelope.)
– Silver Award for Magazine Ad, Consumer, Campaign Category for the Veto Pro Pac PROfile Magazine Ad Series
– Also three Silver Awards for the Magazine Ad, Consumer, Single Units for the following 3 ads:
– Veto Pro Pac PROfile Magazine Ad – Ken
– Veto Pro Pac PROfile Magazine Ad – Andy
– Veto Pro Pac PROfile Magazine Ad – Mike
The 400-page full color book, Creativity 37 Annual, was published in spring 2008 by HarperCollins.
The Creativity 38 Annual, will be published in spring 2009.