Eleven for TrademarksUSA 2010
Cyberspace — David E. Carter, who has produced well over 100 books for the graphic design world, has announced that TrademarksUSA 2010 will be the his first book to be produced exclusively in digital format.
And TFI Envision, Inc. has been selected to be part of this ‘digital book’ with the following logos*:
– Sun Products Corporation — created from a merger of two leading laundry care and personal care products businesses.
– Slip Armor — a product line focused directly on the need for non-slip protection through enhanced traction
– NorEast Air – Private Air Charter
– Lee’s Studio — part of Lee’s Art Shop in NYC
– Bum Blockers — a product line of personal medi-gowns designed to ease some of the stress of medical visits and hospital stays.
– Heeling Autism — a division of Guiding Eyes for the Blind.
– FingerPrints — a child’s finger painting kit complete with frame.
– Keystone — a not-for-profit based in Norwalk, CT. Their mission is to increase the ability of persons with disabilities to adjust to and remain in the community environments of their choice with personal success and satisfaction with as much independence as individually possible.
– Cirque de la Mer — the primary fundraising event for the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk.
– Art for Life — a not-for-profit event to raise funds for the victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake.
– TFI Envision, Inc. — you know who they are by now!
Hard to imagine that hard-cover books may be going away, until you hear that last month, Amazon.com announced that for every 100 hard-cover books it sold the last quarter, it sold 180 digital books for the Kindle.