Eleven Awards for American Graphic Design 2012
New York, NY — For nearly five decades, Graphic Design USA has sponsored national design competitions that spotlight areas of excellence in design. From more than 8,000 entries, Graphic Design USA judges announced the winners of their American Graphic Design Awards 2012, which included 11 projects designed by TFI Envision, Inc., represented in 8 different categories of design, including:
Logos, Trademarks Category:
– Hookless Shower Curtain Logo, a Focus Products Group, LLC product
Letterhead and Stationery Category:
– Inspirica Stationery, a nonprofit based in Stamford, Connecticut focused on breaking the cycle of homelessness by helping people achieve — and maintain — permanent housing and stability in their lives – TFI Envision developed the name, brand mark and brand applications for Inspirica.
– Amco Houseworks Lunch Buddies packaging series, a Focus
Products Group, LLC product
– Hookless Shower Curtain Package, a Focus Products Group, LLC product
POP, Displays Category – both for Unilever brands:
– Dove® Men + Care®, Vaseline® Men and Lever 2000® NCAA Basketball Pallet Display for Sam’s Club
– Axe® Hold + Touch Hair Styling Shelf Tray and Sidekick Display
Annual Report Category:
– Guiding Eyes for the Blind 2011 Annual Report
Invitation and Annoucements Category:
– The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk Cirque de la Mer The Rite of Spring 2012 Campaign
– TFI Envision, Inc. “Snow Caps” Holiday Luncheon Invite for 2011
Self Promotion Category:
– TFI Envision, Inc. No (Bad) Snack Zone Table Tent
– TFI Envision, Inc. Trends Report eNewsletter
These will be featured in the 300+ page full color Amercian Graphic Design Awards Annual, seen by an estimated 50,000+ creative and marketing decision makers. They will also be featured in the Graphic Design USA Online Winners Gallery website, with 100,000 visitors per month.
TFI Envision has been consistently selected as winners in this competition for over a quarter of a century.