Six American Web Design Awards for 2014
New York, NY — American Web Design Awards 2014 is an annual showcase of the power of design to enhance websites and online communications including apps, social media, mobile and more. TFI Envision, Inc. was selected as a winner with 6 different entries in 3 categories – Advertising, Promotion and Social Media, including:
• Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut, Inc., “The Stuff Change is Made Of” Digital Advertising Campaign
• Standard TPMS Sensors “If it’s not a perfect clone” Rich Media Advertising
• Standard Motor Products “NASCAR Champion’s Week Vegas” Sweepstakes Social Media Promotion for TechSmart, Standard and Intermotor
• TechSmart Social Media for May 2013 – March 2014 – Facebook and Twitter
• TFI Envision, Inc. Inspirica Case Study Promotion Video
(which can be viewed at http://youtu.be/9GgwvZB8VCo)
• TFI Envision, Inc. Automotive Aftermarket “Sizzle” Reel Promotion Video
(which can be viewed at http://youtu.be/IldtmzcPB0o)
TFI Envision, Inc. recognizes the importance of creating and maintaining an online presence. It is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no time zone barriers, providing information about your products and/or services to a global audience. TFI Envision works with clients to design and develop engaging content.
The final image (pictured bottom right) in the animation of the Rich Media Advertising for Standard TPMS Sensors “If it’s not a perfect clone” campaign. The viewer can click on it to bring them to the Standard TPMS website for more information.