10 MarCom Awards: 3 Platinum, 3 Gold + 4 Honorable Mentions for TFI Envision
Arlington, TX — TFI Envision, Inc. was awarded three Platinum Awards, three Gold Awards and four Honorable Mention from the 2014 MarCom Awards Competition.
The MarCom Awards is an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communications professionals. Entries came from all 50 states, 10 provinces + three territories of Canada and 34 countries for the 2014 Competition.
Marcom’s Platinum Award is presented to those entries judged to be among the most outstanding entries in the competition, recognized for their excellence in terms of quality, creativity and resourcefulness.
TFI Envision was the proud recipient of three Platinum Awards for:
• Standard Motor Products, Inc. SMP Parts App and App Icon
• Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut, Inc. “The Stuff Good is Made Of” Television Commercial
• Standard Motor Products, Inc. Annual Report 2013
The Gold Award was presented for:
• Fairfield County’s Community Foundation, Inc. Brand Development Program
• Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut, Inc. “The Stuff Good is Made Of” Print and Digital Advertising Campaign
• Keystone House “What a Difference a Friend Can Make” 2014 Gala Event Materials
And four Honorable Mentions were presented for:
• Standard Motor Products, Inc. Intermotor “The Import Leader by Design” Print and Digital Advertising Campaign
• Inspirica Jumpstart Café Logo and Application
• Guiding Eyes for the Blind Heeling Autism Brochure 2013
• Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum “Mystery at Elm Park” Gala Event Materials