TFI Envision, Inc. wins Five American Package Design Awards for Dove®
New York, NY — The American Package Design Awards is the fastest growing national competition managed by Graphic Design USA (GDUSA) for five decades. The reason is simple yet profound – marketers are challenged as never before to convey their messages and promote their brands in an era of fragmented audiences, diluted mass media, eroding loyalty, and global competition. Package design – along with in-store graphics and point-of-sale – is increasingly the difference maker in the consumer’s purchasing decision.
This annual competition celebrates well-designed graphics, but more importantly the power of design to advance the brand promise and to forge an emotional connection with the buyer at the moment of truth. Winners are showcased in the printed GDUSA Design Annual, on the Web, and on an iPad app and seen by over 100,000 colleagues and clients each year.
TFI Envision has been honored with four In-Store Graphics-POP Design awards and one Package Design award, recognizing outstanding new work and design excellence, including the following 2014 Unilever projects:
• Dove® Bar and Body Wash Winter Pallet Skirt For BJ’s Wholesale Club
• Dove® Back to School POD Pallet Display for Sam’s Club
• Dove® Masterbrand Winter Pallet Display POD for Sam’s Club
• Dove® Men + Care® Father’s Day Pallet Display POD for Sam’s Club
• Dove® Mother’s Day Gift Box Packaging