1 BEST of CATEGORY, 2 Finalist BEST of CATEGORY plus 15 WINS!!!
Ashland, KY — Eighteen pieces designed by TFI Envision, Inc. have been chosen by a distinguished panel of design/marketing/advertising experts, as winners in the American Graphic Design & Advertising 30 Awards (AGDA).
This competition showcases the best in graphic design and advertising in the USA.
The winners include a “BEST of CATEGORY” Award in Internet Advertising for Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut, Inc. “The Stuff Good Is Made Of” Digital Advertising Campaign.
Also selected were two “FINALIST in BEST of CATEGORY” awards in Announcements & Cards for Graphics 3, Inc. Pop-Up Greeting Cards – Santa’s Airplane and Santa’s Print Shop.
(to see more of these amazing pop-up cards, go to graphics3inc.com)
In addition, TFI Envision received 15 “AWARDS OF DISTINCTION” for the following projects:
For Brochures & Catalog category:
– Standard Motor Products, Inc. Standard TPMS Consumer Focused Marketing Kit for 2013
For Print Advertising category:
– Standard Motor Products, Inc. Intermotor “The Import Leader by Design” Print and Digital Advertising Campaign
– Standard Motor Products, Inc. TechSmart “Are you TechSmart” $5,000 Scholarship for 2014 Campaign
For Internet Advertising category:
– Standard Motor Products, Inc. Intermotor 2014 Import Parts Car Sweepstakes Print/Digital Campaign
– Standard Motor Products, Inc. Intermotor “How the World is Wired” Print and Digital Advertising Campaign
– Standard Motor Products, Inc. “NASCAR Champion’s Week Vegas” Sweepstakes Social Media Promotion for TechSmart, Standard and Intermotor
For Calendar category:
– Graphics 3, Inc. Instrumental Pop-Up Calendar for 2015
For Packaging category – 2 Unilever products:
– Dove® Men + Care® Father’s Day Gift Set Carton
– Dove® Mother’s Day 2014 Gift Box Packaging
For Logos & Trademarks category:
– Standard Motor Products, Inc. TechSmart “Are You TechSmart” Scholarship Logo
For Pro Bono category:
– Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum “Mystery at Elm Park” Gala Event Materials
For Trade Show Displays & Exhibits category:
– Standard Motor Products, Inc. AAPEX Trade Show Booth 2014
– Standard Motor Products, Inc. Standard TPMS Sensors “If It’s Not a Perfect Clone” Display
For Promotions category:
– TFI Envision, Inc. “Don’t be Sheepish” Self Promotion Direct Mail Kit
– TFI Envision, Inc. “Don’t Be Sheepish” Automotive Aftermarket “Sizzle” Reel Video
The winners will be included in “American Graphic Design and Advertising 30”, a full-color, hardcover book as well as exhibited on the AGDA Website.