6 MarCom Awards: 3 Gold + 3 Honorable Mentions for TFI Envision
Arlington, TX — TFI Envision, Inc. was awarded three Gold and three Honorable Mention Awards from the 2015 MarCom Awards Competition.
The MarCom Awards is an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communications professionals. This year the competition received about 6,500 entries from throughout the United States, Canada and more than a dozen other countries.
MarCom’s Gold Award is presented to those entries judged to exceed the high standards of the industry norm.
Being a Gold Winner is a tremendous achievement and TFI Envision was proud to receive Gold Awards for the following three projects:
• Fairfield County’s Community Foundation Rebranding Desk Drop (shown above)
• Standard Motor Products, Inc. TechSmart “Evolution of Parts” Print and Digital Ad Campaign
• Standard Motor Products, Inc. Standard, BWD, Intermotor and TechSmart Social Media – Facebook and Twitter
In addition, three Honorable Mentions were presented to TFI Envision for:
• Keystone House, Inc. “Mystery Gala” 2015 Materials (shown below)
• Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum “The Stairs Below” Gala Event Materials
• Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut, Inc. Annual Report 2014