What else does the TFI Envision team get involved in?
Norwalk, CT — At TFI Envision, we work hard everyday to connect our client’s products and services to their target audience to convert and maintain them as users via our work in brand development, promotion, digital initiatives, packaging, PR, and more. But after hours, we are all involved in a wide range of nonprofit activities. Our dedicated team members believe in giving back to the community with our time and talents, and 2015 was no exception.
Here are just a few of the things we donated our time and talents to in 2015:
– Prepared meals for the elderly
– Volunteered at the AIDS Walk in NYC
– Holiday gift shopping for family in need
– Planning and coordination of events
– Collecting items for nonprofit auctions
– Organizing fundraising events for local nonprofits
– Volunteering at local hospital to visit with patients
– Historical crafts demos and education for Connecticut historical sites and museums
– Graphic design assistance for a wide range of organizations
– Event Volunteer for Korean War Veterans Reunion
– Served on various nonprofit committees and boards
– Volunteered in Puerto Rico at a children’s orphanage, mens rehab center, repainting a low income house, repainting a mission house, started a mural
– Volunteered at various fundraising events for local nonprofits (tag sales, holiday markets, annual galas)
– Volunteered at local community centers and schools
– Collected sneakers and tennis equipment for tennis program in Cameroon, Africa
– Volunteered as Boxtops for Education coordinator
– Assembled meals to feed the hungry – as part of an assembly line, volunteers briskly measured dry ingredients and heat-sealed them into plastic bags, making a total of 10,000 meals!