TFI Envision Receives Five American Web Design Awards for 2016
New York, NY — For more than five decades, Graphic Design USA has sponsored design competitions that spotlight areas of excellence for creative professionals. The American Web Design Awards has expanded into a highly-anticipated annual showcase of the power of design to enhance online communications, with a growing emphasis on web design, interactive design and UX design. This year saw a record number of entries at 1,150!
TFI Envision, Inc. was selected as a winner with 5 different entries in 3 categories – Websites + Microsites; Advertising + Promotion; and Animation/Video, including:
• Troy Insurance, Inc. Responsive Website
• Troy Insurance, Inc. Responsive Email Blast Announcement
• North Up Jets Responsive Website
• TFI Envision, Inc. Responsive Website
• TFI Envision, Inc. Automotive Aftermarket “Sizzle” Reel Video
These award winning entries will appear in GDUSA’s printed and digital design annual in June; and online in their well-trafficked website — all told, they will be seen by an estimated 75,000+ decisionmakers.
TFI Envision, Inc. recognizes the importance of creating and maintaining an online presence. It is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no time zone barriers, providing information about your products and/or services to a global audience. TFI Envision works with clients to design and develop engaging content.
To view the winners, go to:
• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IldtmzcPB0o for the “Automotive Aftermarket “Sizzle” Reel Video”