TFI Envision wins Award of Excellence
Hartford, CT — The Connecticut Art Directors Club presented its 41st Annual CADC Awards on June 23rd at Marquee Events in Hartford, CT.
It was a beautiful evening to celebrate some of the finest design work in the state. TFI Envision received an Award of Excellence for Fairfield County’s Community Foundation Rebranding Desk Drop. TFI Envision created this multi-panel, interactive folding desk drop as part of the overall rebranding program, to introduce Fairfield County’s Community Foundation’s staff and board members to the updated name, new logo, and new mission, vision and promise statements. This small scale piece reveals each element as the reader unfolds the piece. Small enough to fit in a wallet for easy reference.
Since 1975 (when we started too), the Connecticut Art Directors Club has been the leading independent professional organization serving the Connecticut creative community. We are proud to have been included in this select group of winners.
SIX KEY ELEMENTS FOR BRAND DEVELOPMENT
Developing a new brand or rebranding an organization is a multi-step process to clearly define what a brand stands for: its goals, its personality, the emotions you want people to experience when they come into contact with a brand. At TFI Envision, Inc., our robust process often includes development of the following:
– Brand Wheel for guiding strategy, addressing the most important features and attributes, functional and emotional benefits, and the personality of the brand. At the center is the Brand Core – which are words that describe “DNA” of the brand, defining its’ true character and values.
– Brand Key identifies 8 key elements: Competition, Target, Insights, Benefits, Values & Personality, Reason to Believe, Discriminator and Brand Essence.
– Brand Positioning summarizes the Key Brand Benefit in context of the target audience’s needs and competitor offerings. It must demonstrate why this brand has more right to claim its benefit than any other brand.
– Mission Statement defines the present state or purpose of an organization, answering what it does, who it does it for and how it does what it does.
– Vision Statement defines the optimal future state of what an organization wants to achieve over time, providing guidance and inspiration.
– Brand Promise connects your purpose, positioning, strategy, your people and your customer experience. It enables you to deliver your brand in a way that connects emotionally with your customers and differentiates your brand.