Seventeen Wins at the Ad Club of CT 62nd Annual Awards Show
Farmington, CT — The Advertising Club of Connecticut, is the largest professional association in the state serving the needs of growing businesses by allowing those who share a passion and a connection to advertising to enjoy the camaraderie of like-minded individuals. For over 100 years, they have been recognizing and rewarding the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising, marketing and promotion.
On October 26th, the Ad Club of CT held their 62nd Annual Award Show at Infinity Music Hall & Bistro in Hartford. The show featured some of the most creative design in the state.
The night was a huge success, with TFI Envision, Inc. bringing in 17 awards for 7 different clients in 12 different categories:
• Covercraft Industries, LLC Awareness #thatsmybaby Ad Campaign in the Social Media category
• Eurostar Industries, Inc. Hamburg-Technic AAPEX 2015 Trade Show Materials in the Exhibit category
• Prestone® Triple Seal Protection Stop Leak Products in the Packaging Design category
• TechSmart® “Evolution of Parts” Digital Ad Campaign in the Banner/Display Ad category
• TFI Envision, Inc. Unilever Brands Coloring Sheet and Mini Color Pencil Set in the Self Promotion category
• Keystone House, Inc. “Derby Eve Party” Campaign 2016 Materials in the Low Budget category
• Standard® OE-Match TPMS Sensors “The Original Replacement” Digital Ad Campaign in the Banner/ Display Ad category
• NAPA® Echlin® Booth Graphics for NAPA Expo 2015 in the Booth/Exhibit category
• Standard® Diesel 8 Page Brochure in the Collateral category
• Standard® Diesel Infographic in the Miscellany category
• Standard® OE-Match TPMS Sensors “The Original Replacement” Print Ad Campaign in the B2B Magazine category
• Keystone House, Inc. Derby Eve Party Countdown Animation for Facebook in the Social Media category
• TFI Envision, Inc. Fairfield County’s Community Foundation Brand Development Case Study Video in the Self Promotion category
• TFI Envision, Inc. Standard® Clone-able TPMS Case Study Video in the Self Promotion category
• Graphics 3, Inc. Catalog for 2016 in the Consumer Direct Mail category
• Sacred Heart University “Future on YOUR Terms” Advertising Campaign in the Newspaper Series category
• Keystone House, Inc. Derby Eve Party Hat Contest Poster in the Poster category
We simply ran out of room on the page to show you any of these winning projects, so we made it easy – just go to our YouTube page and watch our quick video of our winning projects.