Initial results are in . . TFI Envision wins 21 AGDA Awards so far!
Ashland, KY — TFI Envision, Inc. is pleased to share the results of their initial entries in the American Graphic Design & Advertising 31 Awards (AGDA).
Founded as American Corporate Identity (ACI) by logo and graphics expert David E. Carter, the competition has become a mainstay in the recognition of branding excellence. Receiving tens of thousands of submissions, ADGA is known as the premier showcase for the best graphic design and advertising in America.
TFI Envision was honored with a “FINALIST in BEST of CATEGORY” Award in Announcements & Cards for Graphics 3, Inc. Birch Birdhouse Pop-Up Greeting Card.
In addition, TFI Envision received 20 “AWARDS OF DISTINCTION” for 11 different clients in 14 categories for the following projects:
For Announcements & Cards category:
– Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum “The Stairs Below” Gala Event Materials
For Brochures & Catalog category:
– Standard Motor Products, Inc. Standard® Diesel Brochure
For Business Cards category:
– Troy Insurance, Inc. Business Card
For Calendars category:
– Graphics 3, Inc. Blue Blaze Pop-Up Calendar
For Direct Mail category:
– Fairfield County’s Community Foundation Rebranding Desk Drop
For Environment Graphics & Signage category:
– Goodwill of Western & Northern CT Retail Store Interior, Avon, CT
For Illustration category:
– Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum “The Stairs Below” Gala Logo
For Stationery Sets category:
– TFI Envision, Inc. Stationery
For Logos & Trademarks category:
– Rafael Palomino Restaurant Group, Palomino In-Flight Catering Logo
– TFI Envision, Inc. “The Connection to Conversion Agency” Logo
For Packaging category:
– TrashCo Inc. Flings 2-Pack Trash Bin Packaging for Target
– Prestone® Triple Seal Protection Stop Leak Products
– Standard Motor Products, Inc. Standard® Diesel Fuel Injector Packaging
For Photography category:
– TFI Envision, Inc. Responsive Website Homepage
– TFI Envision, Inc. Group Photo
For Poster category:
– FRAM Group Autolite® Ned and Dale Jarrett Poster
– FRAM Group Autolite® Dale Jarrett Poster
For Websites category:
– Troy Insurance, Inc. Responsive Website 2016
The winners will be included in “American Graphic Design and Advertising 31”, a full-color, hardcover book as well as exhibited on the AGDA Website.
Look for the final results of AGDA 31 in our May newsletter !