TFI Envision receives Six American Web Design Awards for 2017
New York, NY — For more than five decades, Graphic Design USA has sponsored design competitions that spotlight areas of excellence for creative professionals. The American Web Design Awards has expanded into a highly-anticipated annual showcase of the power of design to enhance online communications, with a growing emphasis on web design, interactive design and UX design. This year saw a record number of entries at 1,400!
TFI Envision, Inc. was selected as a winner with 6 different entries in the Advertising + Promotion category:
• Covercraft Industries, LLC Awareness #thatsmybaby Ad Campaign via Social Media – Static and Animated Ads
• Standard Motor Products, Inc. Standard “The Turbocharger” Multi Channel Campaign
• Standard Motor Products, Inc. AAPEX 2016 Standard Turbocharger :30 TV spot
• TFI Envision, Inc. Automotive Aftermarket “Sizzle” Reel Video
• TFI Envision, Inc. Standard “The Turbocharger” Advertising Campaign Case Study Video
• TFI Envision, Inc. Covercraft Social Media Awareness Campaign Video
These award winning entries will appear in GDUSA’s printed and digital design annual in June; and online in their well-trafficked website — all told, they will be seen by an estimated 75,000+ decision makers.
TFI Envision, Inc. recognizes the importance of creating and maintaining an online presence. It is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no time zone barriers, providing information about your products and/or services to a global audience. TFI Envision works with clients to design and develop engaging content.