TFI Envision reaches the Silver Summit
Portland, OR — Over the past 24 years, the Summit International Awards (SIA) organization has established itself as one of the premier arbiters of creative and marketing excellence. The Summit Marketing Effectiveness Awards (MEA) competition is based on the premise that the goal of marketing communications is to change, influence, or reinforce a target audience’s knowledge, attitudes or beliefs. Using this premise as a basis for its judging criteria, the competition is a true arbiter of marketing communication effectiveness. With thousands of submissions from 13 countries, the judges awarded only 9% of the entries with an award.
TFI Envision, Inc. was selected as Silver Award Winners for the following projects:
• Standard® Diesel “Owns The Road” Print/Digital Ad Campaign for Standard Motor Products, Inc.
• Building One Community™ Logo Application for Business Materials and Signage
The Summit Marketing Effectiveness Awards entries were judged on their creativity and effectiveness by asking and looking deeper into:
• The Big Idea – the strength of the creative approach relative to audience and product/service/idea
• Does it establish a feeling of want or need?
• Does it move the audience closer to action through the use of creative execution and strategic planning?
• Does it influence, change or reinforce the knowledge, attitudes or beliefs of the audience?