TFI Envision Wins Six American Package Design Awards
New York, NY — For more than 55 years, GraphicDesign USA (GDUSA) has sponsored competitions that spotlight areas of excellence and opportunity for creative professionals. Of these, the American Package Design Awards is the fastest growing. The reason is simple yet profound – marketers are challenged as never before to convey their messages and promote their brands in an era of fragmented audiences, diluted mass media, eroding loyalty, and global competition. Package design – along with in-store graphics – is increasingly the difference maker in the consumer’s purchasing decision.
This annual competition celebrates well-designed graphics, but more importantly the power of design to tell the story, convey the brand promise, and to forge an emotional connection with the buyer at the moment of truth.
TFI Envision has been honored with six awards for the following projects:
Industrial/Home packaging category:
– Rapid Slicer® Packaging
– zMax 12oz Multi-Purpose Lubricant Aerosol Can Packaging
– Blue Streak® Packaging for Standard Motor Products, Inc.
– NAPA® Power Premium Plus® Trilingual Packaging for Alternators and Starters
– NuGeon® Uncoated Brake Caliper Packaging for BBB Industries, LLC
– NAPA® Power Premium Plus® Edge Lit Sign
Winners of the American Package Design Awards are showcased in the printed GDUSA Design Annual, on the Web, and on an iPad app and seen by over 100,000 colleagues and clients each year.