In Giuseppe Verdi’s “La Forza del Destino”, a sprawling ploy involving the sumptous Spanish and Italian aristocracies is filled with intrique, revenge, disguise, romance and murder.
This award winning poster was designed and illustrated by Thomas G. Fowler for the Connecticut Grand Opera & Orchestra. Printed in an extremely limited quantity on high quality paper by H.T. Woods in 2002.
This poster has won the following awards and was featured in the following publications:
– The Annual International Poster Salon
World’s Most Memorable Poster Competition 2001 sponsored by UNESCO, Paris, France
– Advertising Club of Connecticut Annual (2002)
– American Graphic Design Award 2002
– STEP inside design Annual Review Top 100 Designs of 2002/2003
– Graphis Poster Annual 2002
– Creativity 32 Annual
– Print’s Regional Design Annual 2002
How to order: To place an order, call Amy at 203.750.9655 or email Amy by clicking here. Please provide the poster title and SKU number along with your phone number, she will contact you for your credit card information and complete order details.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
Shipping/Handling along with State Sales Tax (if applicable) will be added to your order upon processing.